Alicia

Alicia
Alicia-8 yrs old-Our Rett Angel

Friday, July 15, 2011

Another A: A Is For Appreciation

(Yes, this blog is entitled "A to Z" and yet, here I am, writing under another letter "A", but this is what was layed upon my heart....I will get to the other letters eventually...LOL)....
The words "thank you" just sometimes aren't enough.  When I think of all the family and friends who have supported me and my family through the already many difficult times we have had raising a special needs child, "thank you" doesn't even come close.  In my opinion, I have the greatest, most supportive family and friends that a person could ask for.  They are always there, whether it be a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on, a joke to laugh at, a spring board to "bounce" ideas off of, or to just sit and enjoy the silence.  They know when I need to talk and they know when I just need a hug or an encouraging smile.
My family and friends would, and do, many things for me and my family.  I can always count on them for support.  My family and I have been truly blessed!  Thank you all for your constant love and support, I love and appreciate each and every one of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment